The Beatsx headphones are a perfect fit for iphones and apple watches since the the Beatsx use the W1 chip technology which allow synching to apple products easily since they have a W1 chip.
BeatsX boast the best features of AirPods, plus a more comfortable, customizable fit, and a handy inline remote so you don't need to rely on Siri for control.
For a description of the Beatsx headphones Click here:
The Good and bad of the Beatsx headphones
- Inline remote plus Siri control gives you options.
- rolls up to fi in an included carrying case and water resistant
- Deep integration with iOS, including battery level readout in Today view
- Battery LIfe up to 8 hours
- charges via LIGHTNING cable not micro usb
- Comfortable fit and good sound.
- Beats flex-form cable hanging around your neck prevents you from losing your headphones or allowing them to rest on your neck while taking a break from listening
- Flex-form Cable that connects the earbuds is a little awkward.
- cord hanging around your neck if your trying to use your headphones discreetly
- cords may be a bit long for some people
- treble may be much for some